Ask Yusry Anything!
Liked what you read? Please subscribe for more technical updates, so you won't miss any nice tips or tricks I have to share with you. =)

Subscribe in a reader

May 28, 2008

A USD $10 Disposable phone

Think cheap, think Hop-on!

For USD $10, this disposable phone is an anti-iPhone phone, that challenges phones to make calls faster.

One catch though, it has NO SCREEN!

Check out the product here.

And the company is offering USD $5 for returning the phone (instead of disposing it) to encourage users to recycle.

Anyway, for a phone that makes excellent calls, I think it's pretty worth it. How about text messages? I guess a lot of people uses SMS as part of the communication life.

This phone is designed and produced for travellers who want the convenience of a phone, but worry about bringing the own phone abroad. I think, it's sweet.

If it's available here in Singapore, I'll probably get my hands on it. At least, I have 1001 reasons why I won't answer the phone. :)

No comments:

Yusry is a technology freak, he plays a lot with his iPod Touch since day 1. He is also into programming and gets excited trying out new softwares. He is also a member of a local Singaporean band named Dermapthera. You can read his other blog at http://dermapthera.wordpress.com
Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com