Ask Yusry Anything!
Liked what you read? Please subscribe for more technical updates, so you won't miss any nice tips or tricks I have to share with you. =)

Subscribe in a reader

March 31, 2008

I've decided to give NuffNang a try...

...since I'm trying to actively blog.

I'm thinking of creating a personal blog just for that purpose, but it will probably will have to wait a little while longer since I'm not as free as you might think I am!

So support me and my little blogging adventure, and probably I'll try to digg up lots of cool new informations on how you can juice out the best out of your beloved iPod Touch/iPhone!

Cheers~

No comments:

Yusry is a technology freak, he plays a lot with his iPod Touch since day 1. He is also into programming and gets excited trying out new softwares. He is also a member of a local Singaporean band named Dermapthera. You can read his other blog at http://dermapthera.wordpress.com
Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com