Ask Yusry Anything!
Liked what you read? Please subscribe for more technical updates, so you won't miss any nice tips or tricks I have to share with you. =)

Subscribe in a reader

February 28, 2008

How to: Make Mozilla Firefox look like Internet Explorer

I had fooled a few of my friends into thinking that I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer instead of Mozilla's Firefox.

So here's what happened...

I was searching for something else when I bumped into this cool website.

It shows how to make your Mozilla Firefox looks exactly like Internet Explorer.

Not that I diss Internet Explorer, but I have used Mozilla Firefox for almost 4 years now ever since the Blaster incident. But it was definitely cool to make my Firefox looks like Internet Explorer.

Here's the link .

See my example below.

No comments:

Yusry is a technology freak, he plays a lot with his iPod Touch since day 1. He is also into programming and gets excited trying out new softwares. He is also a member of a local Singaporean band named Dermapthera. You can read his other blog at http://dermapthera.wordpress.com
Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com