Ask Yusry Anything!
Liked what you read? Please subscribe for more technical updates, so you won't miss any nice tips or tricks I have to share with you. =)

Subscribe in a reader

February 24, 2008

Welcome!

Hi guys.


As you might have known, I have decided to port all my non-band related topics from my original blog, "dermapthera.wordpress.com" into this new address, "ask-yusry-anything.blogspot.com".

It's a little longer than the original one though, but I don't mind about that.

All I wanted is to host all topics addressing technical issues such as programming, Windows XP, Java, gadgets, gadget hacks and tips and trips. Occasionally, news on new technologies will be displayed here too so that I can share with the rest of you the latest happenings around the world.

If you want, you could join me and be part of the contributing team. I won't be expecting anyone that soon, but to hook up with another stranger sharing the same vision will be cool. That just shows how geographical differences cannot hinder 2 great minds.

I hope you enjoyed my new site. I will try to update new contents as much as possible.

Cheers!

No comments:

Yusry is a technology freak, he plays a lot with his iPod Touch since day 1. He is also into programming and gets excited trying out new softwares. He is also a member of a local Singaporean band named Dermapthera. You can read his other blog at http://dermapthera.wordpress.com
Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com