Ask Yusry Anything!
Liked what you read? Please subscribe for more technical updates, so you won't miss any nice tips or tricks I have to share with you. =)

Subscribe in a reader

January 19, 2009

iPod Touch 2G Jailbroken

Hi guys!

I know this could be old news, but reader "Jack Ronan" has updated me on a very interesting piece of information I couldn't resist to post here.

Read their update here.

So, here you go, Dev Team has successfully jailbroken the 2G iPod Touch. Except, to them it's way too manual any of you guys to understand yet (maybe even I myself might not understand it yet).

So let's hope a friendlier version comes out so you all can enjoy those cool themes or wallpapers you've been dying to put into your device.

Dev Team FTW!

No comments:

Yusry is a technology freak, he plays a lot with his iPod Touch since day 1. He is also into programming and gets excited trying out new softwares. He is also a member of a local Singaporean band named Dermapthera. You can read his other blog at http://dermapthera.wordpress.com
Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com