Ask Yusry Anything!
Liked what you read? Please subscribe for more technical updates, so you won't miss any nice tips or tricks I have to share with you. =)

Subscribe in a reader

January 29, 2010

I'm back!

I'm gonna be back... Soon.

With more things. This time, I'll talk about computers, photography, iPod Touch and the iPhone 3Gs, and pendulum casting. I hope this should gather more "similar-liked" people all over the world and gain a thing or two about some of the most coveted hobbies practiced by the world.

Give me some time. Am looking to change the layout and colour scheme.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Yusry is a technology freak, he plays a lot with his iPod Touch since day 1. He is also into programming and gets excited trying out new softwares. He is also a member of a local Singaporean band named Dermapthera. You can read his other blog at http://dermapthera.wordpress.com
Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com