Ask Yusry Anything!
Liked what you read? Please subscribe for more technical updates, so you won't miss any nice tips or tricks I have to share with you. =)

Subscribe in a reader

March 14, 2008

Work safe surfing

I knew it!

You guys were skiving from work aren't you?

Well thanks to that, I found a nice site that allows you to surf "work safe!". Oh, I've also added a "work-safe" version of my site in case you need it.

Visit http://www.workfriendly.net and enter the URL you want to visit...

Then a Microsoft Word will appear!

Oh, just hover to the "Boss Key" when your Boss or supervisor is looking. Then you can quickly hit the "x" button to close all evidence! :)

Better get back to work you lazy ass!

Oh, I'm the lazy ass if you wanna know, cause I'm not working! :P

No comments:

Yusry is a technology freak, he plays a lot with his iPod Touch since day 1. He is also into programming and gets excited trying out new softwares. He is also a member of a local Singaporean band named Dermapthera. You can read his other blog at http://dermapthera.wordpress.com
Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com