Ask Yusry Anything!
Liked what you read? Please subscribe for more technical updates, so you won't miss any nice tips or tricks I have to share with you. =)

Subscribe in a reader

March 1, 2008

A busy man

Hi guys!

It seems that I haven't been blogging actively because I'm a little busy trying to catch up with my skills. I'm falling behind too much that I don't stand out in the crowd at all!

So I have been spending at least 1 hour doing some research, 1 hour doing some reading, 1 hour doing some practical. And I need a few hours of brain resting (naps). Well, that's basically what I've been up to lately.

Please bear for a little longer until I write new contents for this place. I know this blog can grow as much as my previous blog does.

Cheers.

No comments:

Yusry is a technology freak, he plays a lot with his iPod Touch since day 1. He is also into programming and gets excited trying out new softwares. He is also a member of a local Singaporean band named Dermapthera. You can read his other blog at http://dermapthera.wordpress.com
Visit BEING FIVE Copyright by George Sfarnas www.beingfive.com